The relationship between marriage and Mommy Makeover

The relationship between marriage and Mommy Makeover?

What the heck you are talking about, YES there is

We people love to hear Stories, so I would like to start an article with small Lunch break Story (True story). This has happened 2 weeks back in our office.
Before going into the Story. Let me introduce us (Characters of the story). Because of my friend’s request, I am not going to reveal their identity.

But I will give you an example scenario.
We are Team members of four and we people come under the “F” Gender category.

Myself Nita and other 3 members, we take as R, D, and A (first letter of their names). Myself, R and D already enjoying our Beautiful married life.

But “A” is standing alone, on that Day conversation went from How to make Veg-Biriyani (Indian recipe) to Mommy Makeover Liposuction. In between the Conversation “D” asked “A”(She is very slim and look alike Angel and age is touching 29 in 2 months).

When are you going to get married?
But she is denied to reply back, after 15 minutes of compulsion we got a terrible answer. I don’t want to get married because after marriage I will lose my Beauty and Body Structure. This is the real reason I am standing out from marriage topic.
Crazy Girl, isn’t it
After my turn came and then I explained about mommy makeover procedure (it also called as Body Contouring) and also we showed her before and after mommy makeover Surgery photos of our clients. Finally, she gave up her stubborn idea of denying marriage. This is the end of our story.

From here, the INTERESTING and vital topic starts. Strange word mommy makeover. Before we have to discuss reason for Weight gain after marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Bangalore Liposuction surgery

Procedural details & Post op care for Gynecomastia Surgery Dr Girish A C

Hair Transplant in Bangalore | Hair Transplant Cost in Bangalore